A collection of over 40 illustrated musical instruments, design elements and templates inspired by classic Hollywood Technicolor, mid-century design and ice cool Jazz. Fully editable in both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, ready to make your design work sing!
If you love classic Hollywood musicals, cool vintage jazz and a touch of technicolor you may have just discovered your new favourite design pack! Designed to invoke the feeling of those great old vinyl album covers, these graphics have been created in the spirit of mid-century design with a timeless appeal that can be adapted to suit any purpose. Fully editable in Adobe Illustrator (with files also included for Photoshop) this pack is now available for you to take, create and make your designs sing!
Included are over 40 vector illustrations featuring all of the essential musical instruments for creating your own band, orchestra or ice cool jazz group. Added to which are a selection of extras including microphones, cocktails, cityscapes, signs and street lamps for setting the scene. You’ll find even more useful stuff with the seamless patterns and hand-drawn lines, shapes and global colour pallets.
Check out the full-size visuals for everything that’s included, along with ideas for how they can be used.
- Over 40 illustrated musical instruments, plus extra shapes, lines and textures.
- 10 ready-made album cover design templates.
- 8 unique seamless patterns with variations
- PDF help file with link to all fonts used in visuals (Free from Google Fonts)
- Fully editable vector (Ai CC native and CS1+)
- Layered Photoshop PSD files
- JPGs without text (suitable for all software)
- Transparent PNGs (individual icons and elements)
- Photoshop Library file (for patterns)
Updated in Version 2 – We’ve now included a collection of ready-made poster and flyer templates to help you get started promoting your gig, festival or maybe even a guitar tuition service. This update is free to existing customers and offers even more value to new ones!
These graphics have been designed to be fully editable with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop versions CS1 and above, but have also been tested to work with Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer, although some functions way be limited.